To ease development, Phraseanet 3.8.6 and following versions include a development environment provided through Vagrant.
The following prerequisites are needed to setup a development environment:
- Ruby 1.9+
- Vagrant 1.6+
- Host Updater Plugin “vagrant plugin install vagrant-hostsupdater”
- Clone the Phraseanet Project.
- In the root directory of the project run the following command:
- Wait 30 seconds and give your root password to mount shared folder through NFS.
- The complete set up takes approximatively one hour.
- To connect to the Vagrant VM run:
- Phraseanet sources path is “/var/www/phraseanet”
- you will need to create two databases, to use phraseanet, mysql credentials are:
- user: root
- password: toor
- Then go to the following url “http://phraseanet-php54-nginx/” in your browser, that’s it
Typical Environment is:
- Debian 7 Wheezy
- nginx 1.6.2
- php 5.4.33 + FPM
- mariadb 10.0.14
- rabbitmq 3.3.5
- redis 2.8.17
- elasticsearch 1.2.1
- node 0.10.29
VM’s IP is 192.168.56.101 on a private network.
How to connect to the VM database ? You can reach VM database using SSH using the following parameters:
- VM Credentials - SSH Host: 192.168.56.101 - SSH user: vagrant - SSH port: 22 - SSH Key: vagrant/vms/phraseanet-php54-nginx/puphpet/files/dot/ssh/insecure_private_key from phraseanet root directory
- MySQL Credentials:
- Mysql Host : 127.0.0.1
- Mysql User: root
- Mysql Password: toor
- Mysql Port 3306
I can not reach elasticsearch neither rabbitmq or any client on 192.168.56.101:* ? By default ip table blocks the access to these ports, you can enable their access by running the following command:
I am not authorized to activate debug mode on phraseanet using http://phraseanet-php54-nginx/index_dev.php/* By default access to debug mode is only authorized from loopback IP’s. Edit config/configuration.yml file with the following entry: